• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Please* Help.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here!

Just wanted to post and see if anyone could help me.

I've had roughly 5 weeks since my last period, did a ClearBlue test last night which immediately came up with a BFN.
icon_cry.gif

I'm irregular in my periods anyways so unsure whether I am PG or just late..
doh.gif

I started the pill on the 8th July, stopped on the 28th as I missed a day. Had my period and resumed the pill but only for about 5 days before deciding with OH to stop. Period followed for a few days and have had nothing since.

Whilst on honeymoon, 2 months ago, I got a wee infection (sorry if too much info lol) and went to the docs when we arrived home as it stopped after a couple of days out there, but when I got home, it came back. Dr confirmed wee infection and gave me anti-b's which cleared it up within 3 days.

I have had the same "pains", dull throbs normally where I get period pains, and it was painful to pee, but no burning as Dr asked. I get these on and off, some can be more intense. I also get waves of nausea/light-headedness sometimes but there are meds I am taking which sometimes cause this, so I stopped taking them, to see if they were the cause. So far, it seems to have eased but I have had a couple of headaches.

We went to the doctors about 2-3 weeks ago to test my pee again for signs of infection, he asked if I could be preg and we said possibly but would be too early to tell. He did the test and said there were no signs of infection and he would not test me for pregnancy until I'd missed a period, which is great cos I'm irregular.
doh.gif
The last two Pregnancy tests I've done came back negatives but they literally appeared as soon as I put the lid on the tests, well within the time limit.

I'm going out of my mind driving myself nuts with the not knowing and would just love to hear any opinions or advice. I know I am peeing a little more often but I really can't bear doing test after test and seeing more BFN's.

Anyone?? Thanks in advance and sorry for the long rambling post lol. x

Also, my OH has noticed my boobs are bigger but he also thinks I've put on a little weight so that might be it... Also started scratching my chest above my cleavage yesterday, was driving me mental all day!

It might just be me hoping I'm PG but my stomach feels different... Perhaps it's the weight I've put on? :-s

Hiya MissJuly, I'd test first thing in the morning, FMU is meant to be strongest! It could be you're late, and af may arrive at some point. BUT..you could be preggers!! i have seen some people on this site getting really late BFPs! I think it might just be a waiting game, but id deffo test with FMU.

Our bodies can play mean tricks on us eh! But i hope its your BFP, and af stays away!! x

:cry:
Hiya MissJuly, I'd test first thing in the morning, FMU is meant to be strongest! It could be you're late, and af may arrive at some point. BUT..you could be preggers!! i have seen some people on this site getting really late BFPs! I think it might just be a waiting game, but id deffo test with FMU.

Our bodies can play mean tricks on us eh! But i hope its your BFP, and af stays away!! x

I've been considering waiting another week or so and then perhaps buying the ClearBlue Digi test but I'm absolutely dreading seeing a negative... :cry:

I know how you feel, my problem was testing too early...seeing loads of BFN's, then telling myself i could still be pregnant...that it might just be too early, then af arrived and i was even more gutted :(. You could wait another week, then try FMU hun. I'm not sure what to do if you still don't have af and getting BFN, maybe doctors..other girls on here will be able to advise you :). best of luck though that its a BFP!

Thanks for the kind words. The only problem I had with the Dr's was that they wouldn't test me as I hadn't missed a period as I'm irregular, the space between cycles can vary a bit. I think OH is getting anxious but trying very hard to be neutral due to past probs with TTC in prev. relationship.

Hi,
As scottishlassie said they are many people on here who have got late BFP so it doesn't mean your not until AF shows. Good luck :)

Hiya, it sounds like your system is a bit messed up and all over the place. Don't be too low if this isnt it, it sounds like your cycles need to settle down a bit first. But fingers crossed for you honey x

Noticed very dark green veins appearing on my boobs last night going down to my nipples. OH said "Wow your boobs are swollen"... Hmm he DID say I'd put on a little weight! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back