Please help me with my emotional rollercoaster....

Loobie9

Reaction score
this is driving me mad.............. :wall:

my AF is due this Friday. And up until yesterday I WAS CONVINCED I am pregnant. Bb's very saw, seem to be more veiny, and get this i think i can even see small spider veins under my skin on bb's. Apparantly this is a very early sign in some women. Also have been in such a great mood, all down to this.....

Anyway today I am now convinced i'm not and feeling very low. This has happened about 5 times over the last 2 weeks btw.
I'm now getting AF type pains, feeling a bit clamy, just some of the symptoms i'd get before AF comes...

Did a test yesterday and it was well and truly negative....

I only have 3 days to wait, but i'm feeling so emotional and confused it's driving me mad....... :cry:

Anyone else feel like this ?

sorry hun but ttc'ing is an emotional ride, as the only thing u can do is wait to test, one way or another u can move on with things. id try not to symptom spot (i did this in the past and it drove me mad) unless they are symptoms u just cant ignore. in the meanwhile heres a :hug:

i dont have any answers for you hun but have these :hug:

The AF pains dont necessarily mean AF is coming though - some women get them and then go on to have their BFP :hug:

I think all of us have felt like that at some point (most of us do it to ourselves every month, thinking we are PG and then thinking we arent!)
TTC is a MASSIVE rollercoaster - but the ride will be worth it in the end, when you get your prize at the end :D .

Its so hard to distiguish between PG symptoms and AF symptoms so the best thing to do is to not concentrate on them too much. I know its hard but most symptoms can mean either so you cant really rely on them.

There is still time for a BFP - as long as AF stays away its not over for you yet so try and stay positive. :hug:

I do this every month, it's hard not to when you want a positive result so much! Drives my OH crazy. I've been feeling different sorts of pains this month and bbs really sore, must stop myself from thinking too much! If you want to chat send me a message x

big hugs - it is a rollercoater of a time :hug: :hug: :hug:

i can only say try not to look for signs as this leads you to find signs that arent really there if you know what i mean.

and remeber its not over till AF arrives, you still ahve a few days to go.

Aww hun, Try not to get down, its horrid i know but it will be well worth it in th end for us all when we get our BFP. Like the others girls say, having AF pains doesnt mean she will come. I had bad AF pains last month and no AF. Also a friend of mine got her BFP and says that she was still getting AF like pains! Womens bodies are crazy!

Have some more :hug: :hug:

We are all here for each other xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back