AF or Pregnancy Symptoms?!!!

baby.love

Reaction score
Hi girls, i am so confused this month as i am full of symptoms but have been told by a Dr they could be related to AF. I have noticed alot of veins on my bb's and other places. Aswell as having mild nausea, headaches, tender bb's, fatigue etc etc! The main reason i am confused is this is my 1st month off the pill(1 cycle) and didnt know if all this could be related to that. I am sure i ovulated due to the ewcm but i could be wrong!! AF is due this saturday if my cycle goes back to normal.
Sorry for the essay i am just praying this is our month but my Dr has put doubt in my mind.

i'm not to sure, but wishing you lots of luck! if ur af is due sat you could do an early test??? you can get some that test you 6 days before ur due. thats wot id do cuz im soooo impatient for my own good but then again u'd get a more accurate result waiting til sat....whatever you decide good luck!!

Thanks for your reply, i am so baffled but will test at the weekend if AF doesnt show....I hate the waiting tho as i wanna know :rotfl:

lol i hate the waiting too if i was you i'd of tested already but it's best to be patient :D

Good luck! Hope you get the result you're hoping for!

I dont mean to dampen your hopes, but I had all the same symptoms the 1st month I came off the pill........Looking back I had every symptom possible, and was convinced I might be pregnant. The following month I had only one symptom which was a funny pulling sensation near my right ovary - and I got my BFP.

Good luck and Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

i got that pulling sensation alst month and it turned out when i thought it may be implantation i was actually ovulating!! :wall:

its so hard not to symptom spot. all the best though for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back