Please help.. Is this a faint pos or my imagination

Sorry for your loss but that deffo looks like a line to me and I don't normally see them x

Omg omg really I honestly thought my eyes could be playing tricks. Thanks it was hard but has not made me loose hope x

Even I can see that line and I'm blind as a bat haha. Take another few tests in the next couple of days, see if the line gets darker. I hope they get stronger for you!

Sorry about the loss of your little boy. Xxx

I can see a very faint line huni :) ... If I was you I would try a clear blue just to be sure! I'm so excited for u! I'm so sorry for your loss xxxx

Thanks becky! I'm glad yous can see it but I'm so bad I really shouldn't have tested early I have had a chemical preg before too where I tested early with clear blue it said pregnant and then I got my periods exactly when they were due!! This was before my loss. Guys I'm soo glad I joined this. I thought I was a freak and the most desperate person ever ttc x

Joining pregnancy forum doesn't make you a freak sweetie, it's a brilliant place to come if you have concerns and you get to speak to loads of other women in your situation! Xxx

So sorry for your loss of your baby boy! I see the line very easily. Hope its the start of your bfp it looks promising to me xxx

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to read about your loss and can't imagine the pain youve gone through.
I too have gone through chemical and early mc and it's very painful. I definitly see your line, mine never showed up on ICs until i got a 2-3 on CBdigi.
Best to give it a few days and see how much stronger the line gets, you're definitly not a freak! I'd be excited and anxious if i had that line show up too!

So sorry hun to hear about your loss, I can't imagine how that must have felt.

But on a positive note - I can see a line!!!
Good luck hun,
xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss. But looking good. :) xx

Just to say though that am I pregnant and testing pics shouldn't really be in this section. They should be in the am I pregnant section. Sorry.

Sorry or your loss Hun. I can defo see a line though , fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back