PLEASE HELP! Food worries

laetitia85

Reaction score
:oops: This might sound like a stupid question but is it ok to have chips every now and then, and very healthy beef burgers? I love my chips and burgers and I know a few restaurants that do very healthy alternatives to "junk food". It wouldn't harm the baby, would it? :|

that's not going to cause any harm - I eat a healthy and balanced diet but sometimes I have chips, burgers etc. I haven't really changed my diet since becoming pregnant because I know I get enough of everything that I need - just that I eat more of everything now :oops:

yummy chip shop chips with loads vinegar hmmmmmmmmmmm :cheer:

maria1976 said:

Ohhh most certinally agreed...roll on Saturday it's what were having for lunch down at the seaside!! :D

No if you generally eat sensible foods there is nothing to worry about in the slightest. Have them, enjoy them, you'll do more harm than good if you deny yourself them. Too much of anything is a bad thing so just don't have chippy chips daily and you'll be fine, add the salt and vinegar and enjoy!!

Nicola said:
maria1976 said:

Ohhh most certinally agreed...roll on Saturday it's what were having for lunch down at the seaside!! :D

No if you generally eat sensible foods there is nothing to worry about in the slightest. Have them, enjoy them, you'll do more harm than good if you deny yourself them. Too much of anything is a bad thing so just don't have chippy chips daily and you'll be fine, add the salt and vinegar and enjoy!!

I'll come and join you, im in Hove actually :)

Aww yay another "local" I'm 10 minutes from you!!
Were going to Pevensey this weekend though FIL lives there so it's great to visit since he lives right on the coast..love his place heaps! We'll have to do chips on the beach another weekend - certainlly I'm up for that though :cheer:

i worry about junk food to.. but when i think it's not junk food 24/7... but as long as you eat veg, fruit, and all tho's healthy things you'll be fine :D

your LO gets the good stuff anyway.. even when your not eating :hug:

I am definately having fish and chipos tonight now :)!!!!!! MAybe all 3 of us should meet up :)

M xx

maria1976 said:
Maybe all 3 of us should meet up :)

There's quite a few of us from Brighton/Hove area on the boards!! :) I can't see any of us making the forum meet in Birmingham (heck of a treck up there) so we could do our own meet up on the beach this summer or something...sea air and chips (with a picked onion for MB!).

You can have a pickled onion if you like....might even join you.
Taken to eating those little silverskin onions with dinners at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back