Please help am I pregnant ??

I'm so sorry Lauren, sounds like a chemical :( xx

I can't believe how stupid I have been. Me being me & getting excited rushing the tests didn't realise it was an ovulation test. Just so happens I tested when I was ovulating making me think I was pregnant. Hence the lines getting fainter. We have had intercourse Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday and I ovulated Saturday. I can't believe I have been so stupid. Sadness all round . Thanks for all the advice girls sorry to waste your time

Oh my god :lol: well that would explain it. That's a much better outcome than a chemical! They were super positive ovulation tests anyway so you should be covered! Good luck for this cycle then. I'm having a wee chuckle!! xx

I can't believe it haha if I don't laugh I'll cry. I'll update in 2 weeks !! Fingers crossed! Xx

Glad to hear it wasn't a chemical! Good luck xx

Hopefully you will get another 2 lines on the pregnancy test in 2 weeks, you're in with a good chance :) xx

Hello don't know if anyone can help me but I took a preg test on Fri it was a sainsbury blue dye one and I had a faint positive took the next one to be sure and that one was neg myself and my partner are so confused

All tests have different strengths, when was the first day of your last period xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back