Please Help, Advice & Guidance Needed

Anous

Reaction score
Sorry, I have posted this in a couple of sections as I wasn't sure which one it really fitted in...

Hey All,

I will try to keep this brief:-

LMP 14/10/12

HCG TEST - 06/12/12 - 10500
HCG TEST - 10/12/12 - 12400
HCG TEST - 12/12/12 - 11500

SCAN (due to slight throbbing sensation, lower left abdomen) - 10/12/12 Sac seen measuring approx 5 wks, no yolk, no pole etc. Also 4.5cm abnormal cyst right ovary, blood test confirmed non cancerous.

SMALL BLEED (NO CRAMPING) 11/12/12 - two little finger tip sized clots, stopped within an hour.

Ok the above gives a brief breakdown of recent events. I am now being told they think I am miscarrying and wanted me to go in for a D&C tomorrow. I am in a dilemma, I don't want to practically abort a baby that could have conceived later than expected (I have long cycles, at times irregular) and I have read that a transvaginal scan can cause small bleeds. The scan I had was quite rough as they needed to get images of the cyst. Am I being unreasonable and putting myself and family under unnecessary stress by asking to wait until 21/12/12 to have my next booked scan before proceeding with D&C? Has anyone else experienced anything like this and what was the outcome please? I am in turmoil, I just don't know what to do for the best.

Thank you in advance for your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back