12 week this morning - Updated with pics post 12 :) x

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Morning lovely ladies,

:dance:I'm very excited about my 12 week scan on Wednesday morning! :dance:

I'm pleased to have made it to the 12 week milestone, so fingers crossed everything will be fine as I've heard the baby's heartbeat twice.

I'm off to the Midwife's at 4pm this afternoon for my first set of blood test and wee in a pot - what else should I expect at this appointment? anyone got any advice for the 12 week scan?

xx

Last edited:
had my booking appointment on Thursday. I didn't have blood tests and weeing in a pot there and then got forms to go to hospital and have them there. mostly just form filling and questions otherwise lots and lots of questions!! was in there an hour and a half!. good luck for weds :)

:yay: So exciting, isn't it! :D Good luck for your scan hun and mw appointment x x

Good luck for your scan on wednesday hun!

Cant wait to see and hear how you got on xxx

So exciting!! Hope your MW appointment went well xx

ooooo exciting good luck for weds :) :)

Thanks everyone! :hugs:

The appt at the mw went well, she took three viles of blood and I had to pee in a pot but all was ok. I'm going to have to toughen up on my fear of needles though!! Keep telling myself it's good practice for labour. :s

I'll post some pics of pickle on Wednesday :D xxxx

Hope ur midwife app went well.. and good luck for tomoro! let's us know how u get on pls... I have mine next fri and I am clueless as to what to expect x

I hate needles as well so I know how you feel lol, but sadly we have to get over our fear for our Lo's :D xx

you get used to the needles and its not that bad, this is from someone who even had to point a needle in my direction and i would run x

Afternoon!

Here are some of my scan pics taken this morning, everything was fine. They think that the baby is a little small for the dates, so I go back in a fortnight to confirm dates as the little one was only a tad smaller.

So excited that I'll see the LO again and I'm not fussed about the dates, the LO will arrive when its ready :dance:

The first pic is an overall, the second is waving and the third is the nub, but it might be a bit early for guessing - let me know if you think its pink or blue, the fourth one just shows its little fingers.

We're over the moon, it seems very real now!
xxx

Attachments

• Bottom pic.jpg
    Bottom pic.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 36
  • waving.jpg
    waving.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 30
  • nub pic.jpg
    nub pic.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 36
  • little fingers.jpg
    little fingers.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 31
What lovely pictures!! It's nice you get to see your LO again in two weeks xx

Last edited:
Wow, amazing pics hun! :D Glad all is good and you get another scan in 2 weeks too! :dance: x x

Thank you for your lovely messages. The little mite got fed up with being prodded by the sonographer, rolled over and mooned her - bum in the air. Definately takes after hubby!! ha ha!

xxxx

Lol so cute! Congrats! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lovely pics soo clear, and another in 2 weeks brillaint x

Oh fab pics hun I have my scan on Friday and I can't wait although I will only be 11 weeks so unsure of how baby will look but can't wait to see the development from my emergency scan last week! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back