Please cross your fingers for me (OT)

Laurababs

Reaction score
Im taking my driving test for the second time - in 2 hours and 20 minutes and i am not looking forward to it :( Im not a very good driver in all honesty :rotfl: But i dont think im ever going to get any better than what i am like now. Also this will be the last time i am going to take it for a while as me and the mister are moving in our own house in the next few weeks so i need to keep my money for rent/bills. I am really hoping i pass but im not very confident that i will, poooo :(

Im off to get ready, so do you think a short skirt and low cut top will help? yay or nay? :lol:

Laurababs said:
Im taking my driving test for the second time - in 2 hours and 20 minutes and i am not looking forward to it :( Im not a very good driver in all honesty :rotfl: But i dont think im ever going to get any better than what i am like now. Also this will be the last time i am going to take it for a while as me and the mister are moving in our own house in the next few weeks so i need to keep my money for rent/bills. I am really hoping i pass but im not very confident that i will, poooo :(

Im off to get ready, so do you think a short skirt and low cut top will help? yay or nay? :lol:

When I did my driving test, it was a female instructor, so I don't think skimpy clothing would have helped. In fact, she was a right old battle axe, so it probably would have gone against me! :lol: Maybe try a low cut top under a big cardy - if it's a woman, leave the cardy on, if it's a bloke, get the bazookas out! :rotfl:

Seriously though, good luck - think confident thoughts! I was totally stunned when I passed my test, I don't think anyone ever feels 'ready' - and trust me, you will get better (I hope so anyway, for the sake of us other drivers out there! :lol: )

Keeping everything crossed for you :hug:

Short skirt and low top miten't b enuf laura, maybe go naked :rotfl: :rotfl: - u mite cause a few crashes along the way though....

I'll have my Fingers, legs and anything else that i can possibly cross for u crossed.....

Good luck chick, be CALM, COOL, and CONFIDENT.....

U CAN DO IT

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oooh good luck, honey! Sure you'll be fine sweetie, just think positive, it's all a matter of confidence x

:rotfl: Thank You Chopsie, Lou and Splashmonkey! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last time i done it i had the most miserable old grump you have ever seen in your life, the biggest bazookas in the world wouldnt have passed me, im just :pray: i havnt got him again!

aww gud luk 4 today :) never no lil baby might bring you some luck xx

I Failed :(

It was a complete disaster from start to end and i never wanna see another car for as long as i live let alone drive one. I feel like ive let baby down :( Jaime doesnt drive either.

Ahhh thats unfortunate Laura, must be so frustrating, i have to say i'd hate to be having to do the test again, i know i'd fail straight away, its much harder now than when i did it....

Don't give up :hug:

Don't give up hun, My Step mum has failed 3 times & she's still determined to pass!
Don't give up, you will pass! but for now have some :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back