Any babies due on 22nd Sept???????

claireabell

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, :wave:

Here's hoping this finds you all safe and well. Just wondering if there's any mummies out there due 22nd Sept same as me. I already have daughter - Haylea age 9 and she can't wait to be a big sister. This baby is just as active as Haylea was when I was carrying her. Don't know what I'm having as I like surprises...anyway would love to chat with any of you on msn so please feel free to add me... [email protected]
Hope everyone is well and enjoying their pregnancy. :D
Love and best wishes to all
Take care
Love
Claire :hug:
xxxxxxxxx

hi claire i have added u i am due 28th sept so not far of u, i have a 34 yr old boy and expecting a girl now.

tracyxx

Wow, that'll be a big age gap between your 2 :lol:

Izzyx

Hiya my due date is 20th sept, i already have a 2 yr old girl.
Iam having a boy

cant wait :hug:

Hi Sophie, :wave:

Good to meet you....we are close with our dates, will be good to chat with you and exchange notes. Where abouts are you from? Hope everything is going well in your pregnancy. :wink:
Love n hugs :hug:
Claire
xxxxx

Hi, I'm due on 25 September with my first. We know we are having a little boy so can't wait to meet him. :dance:

Em
xx

Hi girls

Mine is due on the 14th so earlier than most of yours... this will be my 3rd but im still very excited... :) I cant wait!!!! Good luck too you all and see you round.

Hi girls, I am due on September 23 with my first :D And it is a baby boy! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back