i wont be posting anymore :(

lillou

Reaction score
well still no AF so i am still fingers crossed that i may get my BFP this month, iv decided i wont be posting as much on this forum anymore but will still come on to see how everyone is and il let you all know when i get my BFP,
thanks to the few that have supported me while on here 24/7 :oops: but its time for me to get my life back instead of TTC taking over lol! im hoping this laid back attitude will help things move forward, TTC is a stressful "business" and 6 months into it, it is getting harder to take the disappointment every month! il be very busy planning our wedding and our house building is away to begin so il be a busy lady to keep my mind off babies all the time and i am :pray: ing that a BFP is just round the corner for us!

good luck to all TTC x

i think what you are doing is the best thing, i too have taken a back seat as much as i can. Enjoying planning my weddng ahs taking it all off my mind.

Good Luck i hope you get your BFP real soon

:hug:

i also hope that you get your BFP soon, fingers crossed for you xxx :pray: :pray:

Good luck hun, the month it worked for me was the month when i took time out from it so fingers crossed :pray: :hug:

Good luck I hope you get your BFP soon.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Take Care & Very Best Wishes lillou :hug:
Hope your :pray: BFP :pray: is around the corner for you :hug:

good luck lilou- come back soon- and/or when you get your bfp! you could come on off-topic board and show us your wedding pics too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back