Playing with the boob LOL

poochielove

Reaction score
Teddy has started really playing with my boobs when i am feeding him :oops:
First off he started with his hand on it while he was feeding and squeezing it now and again but now hes started really punching it :lol: . He also pulls the boob out his mouth and then grabs it and slams it back in his mouth :doh: then after hes done he just kinda lays there squidging them :lol: brings a whole new meaning to playing with your food :rotfl:

:rotfl: It don't get any better.... They always find new and interesting ways of torturing the boob.. :) Its great fun... :D

mine digs her nails in somtimes too!!!! and does that 'whre is the boob' head shaking thing too, even when its right there for the taking!!!!!

do you find all this makes feeding longer and a bit more tiring too?

Wait until it becomes a chew toy.............AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Kim x x x x x

gosh i remember that! awww, i miss bfing.

Yeah, Oliver's a twiddler and it drives me mad! No matter how well I cover the other boob he insists on fishing it out and twisting my nipple as if he's trying to tune a radio. Or his other favourite game is to suck as hard as he can and pull as hard as he can in the other direction so my boob stretches and then pops out of his mouth.. which is of course hilarious :roll:

I remember the day it was kinda "What the hell is that?" She just frowned at it, prodded and poked it, pulled on the nipple, put it in her mouth to feed then kept taking it out in confusion. Watching her do it was funny.
Now she bites coz when mummy squeals it's funny!

Flo does it so its more or less like shes milking a cow lol dear oh dear

i love her little serious * IM GOING IN * face though :p

my wee man likes to look at whatever takes his fancy and so will twist his head right round with my nip still in there so it is stretched beyond belief! aooowwwwwww! (thats when he isn't grabbing handfuls and twisting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back