putting stuff to their mouth

Sage

Reaction score
does anyone else LO not get this at all?! Its really annoying in a way ky only picks up toys/food etc to inspect or shake them. its just doesnt click to put it to his mouth. would be so much easier if he'd put a teether in his mouth when his teeth are playing up or be able to give him chunks of food but he just doesnt get it!

How do i encourage him? If i put his hand to his mouth he paddy's and then wont pick the object up again. Anyone else LO like this? I thought by 6 months he would of started doing it by now? :think:

not sure what to suggest really as Willow is always putting things into her mouth :roll: have you tried doing it first and seeing if ky copies other then that maybe try putting him in his high chair and putting some safe toys or finger foods (which you know he can eat) and let him get on with it.

sorry if this is no help what so ever.

lol he cant sit in a highchair yet he just disappears in a saggy heap since he cant sit unaided yet. he does love his toys and he will pick up food but he'll just wave it about! ha! stange what entertains them isnt it. he looks so proud until he hits himself in the head :roll:

i think hes guna be tough to wean. he like soft purees but as soon as he comes across a lump its all over he'll make himself heave until hes sick then refuses to eat anymore. he did it this morning when he came across a lump of banana. wouldnt touch the rest of his breakfast then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back