nasty mummy

Keely

Reaction score
Ellis has started taking his baby rice at lunch for about 5 days now so today i changed it too Apple and Carrot.....

He got really excited when he saw the feeding pot and spoon started waving his arms around. Then i put it in his mouth, his face was a picture, like WHAT THE HELL!!!! haha

He did it with every spoon, got excited then was shocked it wasnt baby rice haha haha :rotfl:

xxxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh bless his little cottons!!!!! You crack me up Keely!! I can't wait to try new things with Katy - am trying to hold off for a bit though as shes still so young........loves her baby rice though!!

Olivia is the same if i give her different things, once she has got used to them she is fine she loves her food!

Bless... the face's they pull are so cute! I started Jacob on baby rice quite early on... after he got used to that i started him on veg. He loves them all... (yesterday we tried leek for the first time) I find fruit makes him pull a really funny face! he's more savory i think than sweet. What else have you tried Ellis on? I gave Jacob some lentils the other day (baby stuff) he pulled a face like I would if given someting rotten.... then spat!!!! think we've found something he hates already...

x

Hi

Aww so cute i live when they first try things makes you laugh
Katrina

haha he did it again today :rotfl:

Get used to it Ellis its coming again tomorrow hehe, poor little bugger xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads