Pint v Bladder

Journey1

Reaction score
Hey any tips for holding this pint of water for my 20wk scan tomorrow?

Last scan was only half a pint and I felt like I could of wet myself at any point and the pain of holding it makes me want to :cry:

Thanks x

Don,t worry You don't have to have a full bladder for your 20 week scan, baby,s big enough not to be hidden behind your bladder.

Last edited:
yeah you dont have to have a full bladder at the 20 week scan hun, as baby is big enough to see without it xx

Ah thank you so much, I can now chill and look forward to seeing our little baby again! xx

I didn't have a full bladder at my 20 week scan and it didn't cause any problems!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow! Let us know how it goes :)

Last edited:
As the other ladies have said, baby will be more visible at the 20 week scan so no need to make your bladder too full!. I woke up and had a coffee and that was enough for the scan to be clear!..If it was your 12 week one id say drink while watching tv, i found that distracted me from needing a wee the most :)

I'm sooooo Excited!!! Thanks everyone I'll let you know how we get on but just so you know we are not finding out blue or pink waiting for the surprise!!! xx

Good luck with ur scan hun :) and you definately do not need the water i didnt drink any and most the scan was fine til he played up with head measurements and i was sent to the toilet in the hope it would do summat and it did lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back