Pinkyness when wipe :(. Just spoke to midwife.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all..

Some of you may know that since yesterday i have been experiencing pinkyness on the tissue when i wipe, Well this morning when i woke up my lower back was aching really bad but i hadnt had anymore pinkyness.

Anyway as the day has went by my back has became worse, im now at the point where im having to sit with a hot water bottle on my back.

I went to the loo about 1-2 hours ago and there it was again..... The pinkyness has returned. :(

I didnt have my midwifes number as my notes are still at hospital and i was told i had to collect them at my first scan, So i rang my GP and asked for her number and they didnt have it so the receptionist gave me the the number for where the midwives are based.
Anyway to cut a long story short i got to speak to a lovely midwife and i explained my situation to her, She asked me a few questions lilke is it my first baby and what not and then she said that they wanted me to go in for a scan to see what was going on etc, But the earliest one they have is Wednesday next week so she has booked me in for that.

Not been funny and i know i wont be first priority but me and OH are absolutley :censored: scared..... How on earth am i going to get through the days leading up to the scan without worrying?? :(

I am hoping and praying that everythings going to be ok as we have been longing for this for so long now.

Amy xx

Last edited:
I know its easier said than done, but try not to panic. The mid wife has probably dealt with this a million times, and would have got the earliest app she could. I think they tend to worry if there is a lot of blood (i have heard it said 2 pads an hour) not when you wipe...
Back ache is really normal too... at least it is not at the front.....
rest up, put feet up and get pampered.... or alternatively keep busy (nothing strenuous) to keep your mind off it xxx

Hey thanks for the reply.

Oh lol i know the midwife would have give first appointment she could but its just with me worrying i mean lol.

Yeah i know what you mean about easier said than done but as soon as you notice something its sets the alarm bells ringing.

I am so hoping all is ok.

Amy xxx

Thinking of you Amy. Hope weds comes quickly and no more spotting. Think positive thoughts. Xxxx

I know everyone is different but I knew each time that I was mcing. If it is just light pink then it may be nothing so don't jump to conclusions all u can do is wait tilk the scan. Obv if it gets worse I would go to a&e. Fx for u and ur bean

Thanks for that ladies.

I suppose its just going to be a case of trying to keep my chin up until scan.

Also i know what your sayin MrsMc and thanks for that, Its just making me worry,

xx

I also forgot to mention that this started happening a few hours after BD'ing yesterday afternoon.... If this was just something trivial and has been happening because of BD'ing would the pinkyness last this long?

xx

got everything crossed for u!! id say it was from :bd: so try not to worry to much!! xx

Thanks young mum 21.

I hope you are right xx

I'm sure it's just because of that, but still best to get it checked out. Thinking of you, and hope time goes quickly until your scan!

Hey hun, not got a lot of advice for you but just wanted to say I've got everything crossed for you! I'm sure everything's fine, if the mw was really concerned she would have told you to go in for an examination! Main thing is youve got your scan booked just really got to sit tight and try to relax until then Xx thinking of you Xx

If any reassurance, I literally had a hot waterbottle strapped to my back for 3 weeks solid. I think I was 5/6/7 weeks pregnant. Im not sure how far along you are but your cervix may have got "bruised" during sex, enough to give you a pinky cm when wiping. Ive heard of others with this and all ok. Maybe steer clear of sex till 12 weeks and have fun doing other stuff... Try not to worry and good luck for scan x

Hey thanks to all of you for the replies.

Tracey M... I am not entirely sure how far i am due to irreg periods but it is possibly 5 weeks but like i say not sure. What you have just said to me in your post has lifted my spirits abit if im honest so i just want to thank you so much hun :).

Amy xx

lots of people get spotting after BD'ing.... i wont let OH near me for that reason!! hee hee!!
relax hon, we are all here for you with fingers, toes, eyes and everything crossed for you xxx

lots of people get spotting after BD'ing.... i wont let OH near me for that reason!! hee hee!!
relax hon, we are all here for you with fingers, toes, eyes and everything crossed for you xxx

Ha ha yeah me and OH have said BD'ing is a definite NO NO now lol.

Thanks again hun xxx

Fingers crossed Hun, I'm sure everything will be ok :) xxx

Try and rest up and take it easy Hun, hope Wednesday comes round quickly for you :hug: xxx

Thanks Hun :)
I am taking my own advice and sitting with my feet up watching tv :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back