Pink Grapefruit juice...

lilly

Reaction score
whos still drinking the magic medicine?? i am every evening with my tea. just opened my last carton of 3... need to get some more!

and its helping me to go on the toilet which is a bonus!! LOL

is drinking pink grapefruit juice supposed to help ttc??

Me, I was drinking asda brand which was fine but have switched to tesco's one and it is soo much more bitter! it's making me feel a bit :puke: tbh. The things we do for EWCM!

Cyprus08 it's supposed to help get you more EWCM. I'll be honest I have noticed a big difference this cycle so it is doing something.

oh ok, Im definately going to pick some up later. Every little helps. Are you supposed to have a glass every day?

i drink a small tumbler a day... i bought the tesco brand and it is bitter but i dont mind it... wouldnt go as far as to say i love it but will still drink it!!

I am sitting here 'grimicing' :puke: my way thru a large glass! Meant to buy some earlier in the week, oh well should get into my system in time for OV! This is my first cycle trying it, will let you know how i go, maybe we should all update our tickers with what we are doing to aid ttc!!

does it have to be pink? They only have normal grapefruit juice in my local shop!!

oh *heave* I HATE grapefruits.

So it is supposed to help you produce EWCM?

Does it really work or is it one of these 'magic cures'?

I am willing to stomach it for teh sake of a bab...

Im the same, even the smell makes me want to gag but if it helps im willing to give it a go

hi grapefruit girlies :wave:
was doing so well having a glass or 2 everyday but went to center parcs for the week last week and they only had grapefruit juice from concentrate in the shop :( (my dh wouldn't let me take my own with me :lol: :lol: ) had a glass of that a day but its not the same!! am back in to a glass a day now and have not ovulated yet so still hoping it will work!! hows it going for everyone? noticed any difference to the cm??
xx

I was drinking it up to OV and now i've stopped. Bought myself some epo and flax seed oil for next month if the witch gets me!!!

puds said:
hi grapefruit girlies :wave:
hows it going for everyone? noticed any difference to the cm??
xx

ive always had good, predictable CM so i cant really tell. but im still drinking it just to be sure!

Has anyone tried honey? Someone here told me honey had the same effect. I'm just about to start eating it.

Hi girls! i am off to Tesco's to get the pink grapefruit juice! i tried the blood orange Tropicana in the last 2 cycle and it worked extremely well but it's quite expensive and i had to buy 3 cartons since my dh was sharing it with me!! I'll give the grapefruit a go and see, my ov is due in about 10 days i hope so i'm planning to start drinking it from tomorrow until i ovulate.

I'll also get the magic medecine from Boots but i'm not sure how to use it! can you combine the magic medicine with the pink grapefruit? and how much should i be taking every day and for how long?

I've also ordered some pre-seed which i should receive in a couple of days! i mean business this month!! :lol:

Grapefruit :shock: isnt it supposed to be pure pineapple juice and eat brazil nuts
I have never heard of the the pink grapefruit only heard of many ladies go on about the pineapple juice to give you thick womblining good for implantation ..

Although i think everyone is making there own drinks up now oh this will do no i will get this one :rotfl:
I asked my nurse about the pineapple juice cause everyone was raving about it and she said he has
heard many ladies go on about it but cant say it works or not ..

And eating brazil nuts there suppose to work as well :rotfl: I followed everyone elsa eating the nuts and drinking the juice the nuts made me thirsty they was dry and i was spitting feathers
and the pineapple juice made my urine smell lovely :rotfl: didnt work though ...

If its gonna happen its gonna happen isnt it really girls and the best medicine for that would be
vitamin tablets and folic acid :wink:

:hug: xxx

Cori said:
Has anyone tried honey? Someone here told me honey had the same effect. I'm just about to start eating it.

I don't know if it works or not, but just make sure that you stop taking it as soon as you ovulate b/c it's one of the foods you're not allowed to eat when you're preggers! :hug: :hug:

Melissa

melissa5317 said:
Cori said:

I don't know if it works or not, but just make sure that you stop taking it as soon as you ovulate b/c it's one of the foods you're not allowed to eat when you're preggers! :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Ooh, it's a good job you told me that, I didn't know. Now I'm afraid to eat it incase I forget to stop when I ovulate, lol. I had some last night and it made me feel a bit ill actually. Which is strange, cos I used to eat it all the time years ago.

Cori said:
Ooh, it's a good job you told me that, I didn't know. Now I'm afraid to eat it incase I forget to stop when I ovulate, lol. I had some last night and it made me feel a bit ill actually. Which is strange, cos I used to eat it all the time years ago.

Wow, that was an immensely strong stomach you had as a young one - I can barely eat toast with honey on it, I find it so strong! lol

:hug: Melissa

LOL, I used to love it as a kid and ate it alot throughout my 20s when I had a cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back