Pink Grapefruit juice...

:wave:
just an update have been drinking 1 glass of pink grapefruit and 1 glass of blood orange a day (almost every day) from end of af and today have got a faint opk line and *drum roll please *
...... the famous ewcm for the first time ever!!!!
seems to have worked for me girls!! but i guess the real test will be in 14 days or so time!!
xx

melissa5317 said:
I don't know if it works or not, but just make sure that you stop taking it as soon as you ovulate b/c it's one of the foods you're not allowed to eat when you're preggers! :hug: :hug:

Melissa

NOOOOOOOO, what do you mean you can't eat honey when you're pregnant?!!! Sod it...that's what I was going to rely on to get me through the summer as I probably won't be able to dose myself up with piriton to stop me sneezing!!!

puds said:
:wave:
just an update have been drinking 1 glass of pink grapefruit and 1 glass of blood orange a day (almost every day) from end of af and today have got a faint opk line and *drum roll please *
...... the famous ewcm for the first time ever!!!!
seems to have worked for me girls!! but i guess the real test will be in 14 days or so time!!
xx
:cheer: :cheer: Best of luck hun :cheer: :cheer:

HannahD said:
melissa5317 said:
I don't know if it works or not, but just make sure that you stop taking it as soon as you ovulate b/c it's one of the foods you're not allowed to eat when you're preggers! :hug: :hug:

Melissa

NOOOOOOOO, what do you mean you can't eat honey when you're pregnant?!!! Sod it...that's what I was going to rely on to get me through the summer as I probably won't be able to dose myself up with piriton to stop me sneezing!!!

Well...it seems to be a point of contention, to be honest. I was told never to eat it while pregnant, but there are studies that show that the woman's system can 'filter' out the bad stuff before it crosses to the placenta, so...proceed with caution, I guess. You definitely can't give it to a newborn under 1 year old, tho.

Is that better? :D

:hug: Melissa

ive never heard of drinking pink grapefruit juice but im sending hubby 2 get me some from asda in the morning :D

So pleased it worked puds! :cheer:

It is brilliant, always make sure its "not from concentrate" the ones who are starting to try it!

Worked its magic on me too! :D

soon as AF is finished i'm going to start drinking my pink grapefruit juice; i have one carton and i'm going to get another 1/2 next food shop i do.

fingers crossed it works for everyone!

Tasha20 said:
So pleased it worked puds! :cheer:

It is brilliant, always make sure its "not from concentrate" the ones who are starting to try it!

Worked its magic on me too! :D

What is dong? :D

Dong (dong quai)

Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis Root)

Dong quai is a Chinese fertility herb that is used more as a blood tonic. It is used in China to regulate the female cycle and may be helpful for women who have auto-immune problems and implantation difficulties. It should not be taken if baby aspirin is already being prescribed

I took a blend with angus castus
http://www.seeknatural.co.uk/product-1443.html

Both work very well together with ov, promoting good cm (regulating cycle so everything happens as it should) great for those with long cycles and ov problems (which I had after miscarrying.)

Though you can only take this blend from af to ov as you shouldnt take dong during af as it is a blood thinner.

i really do think Grapefriut juice has worked for me. i had loads of CM during OV i still have it now just not the fertile stuff!

i send OH to Adsa for grapefruit juice and he came back with pink grape fruit cordial/squash :wall: will this be ok if i dont add much water???? men!!!

BeckyJ said:
i send OH to Adsa for grapefruit juice and he came back with pink grape fruit cordial/squash :wall: will this be ok if i dont add much water???? men!!!
:lol: tell me about it!! no i think it has to be pure juice not from concentrate. I have been drinking pink grapefruit and a tropicana blood orange/ ruby breakfast one. I think its the high level of vit c that is important- but i may be wrong!! have also heard good things about pineapple juice.
xxx

if u want summat doin, do it yaself eh!
i'll get some 2moro - thanks hun

I got my shipment of pink grapefruit juice today, its not as bad as i expected it to be :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back