When can i start testing?

waterlilie

Reaction score
My last cycle was 33 days and the 2 previous ones were 30 and 31 days. I don't know when i am ovulating so i will be using the Ovulation tests but i don't know when i am supposed to start? i am on day 8 today and no symptoms yet. Also, i have bought the magic medicine and the pink grapefruit juice :cheer: but i don't know if i can take both of them? can i start taking them both from today?

Hi hun,
Your cycles are about the same length as mine. I started testing on cd11 and this month i got a +ve on days 14,15 & feint line on day 16 then -ve on day 17.

If you've got a load of tests i'd start testing from days 10-12 then carry on until you get your +ve's, which will prob be around days 14-18.

the pink grapefruit juice you can start drinking now until you ov. what's magic medicine?! if it's EPO then you can start taking that now until ov too. just be sure to stop them as soon as you get your +ve's.

good luck :pray:

Hi waterlilie,
I just tried to look at your chart because I wasnt sure from your post what cycle day you are on and your chart link just takes me to my chart, your link is differnt to eveyone elses we all have a number at the end of ours so I think you might have the wrong link, just thgoth i'd let you know.

I think you are meant to take magic medican from af till ov. I tired it this month but ran out of it a few days before ov.

Hi HannahD! The magic medicine is the chest cough medicine which is supposed to make your EWCM thiner and a better environement for all the little spermies. I will start taking them both from tomorrow morning and see! i do have loads of ov tests so might start testing tomorrow just to be on the safe side! thanks hun :hug:

lmrcpr, i have no idea why chart link is taking you to yours! i must have uploaded the wrong link or something...anyway, i removed it as i am not sure how to fix this.

waterlilie said:
Hi HannahD! The magic medicine is the chest cough medicine which is supposed to make your EWCM thiner and a better environement for all the little spermies. I will start taking them both from tomorrow morning and see! i do have loads of ov tests so might start testing tomorrow just to be on the safe side! thanks hun :hug:

Ahhh, ok, never heard of that one! EPO does the same thing.

Hope it works...good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back