Piles

Belle23

Reaction score
Sorry I know it's a tmi subject but I think I have an external one and I don't know what I need to do or anything. I'm in agony and it's really getting me down. All I wanna do is cry. I'm 37 weeks and started using a cream from
Pharmacy but I just need people's advise and help. Xxxxx

I'm sure you'll get lots of advice on here as lots of us are suffering. Luckily I haven't been too bad. I can get sore but it eases up usually the next day. Tip is to keep the area very clean (u know all those wet wipes you've been gathering up for baby?, well keep them in the bathroom now!!) and warm baths can help too. They are a result of straining when you poo so make sure and eat lots of high fibre stuff and use lactulose if need be.
Poor you. Keep your chin up xx

Not really got much advice hun but really sorry our struggling! Hugs.

i had one a few weeks ago and i used anusol. it was really uncomfortable and even bled so i know how u feel hun, but honestly the cream works, keep applying it and it will eventually feel like its not even there. im sure mines still there but whenever it starts to hurt i just put some more cream on and it stops! good luck and sorry ur feeling so crappy xxxx hugs xxxx

It's so painful. And really getting me down. Thought I was going to scream trying to go to the toilet this morning. Surely there is something I can do to get rid of it quicker cx

Get your antenatal clinic to prescribe scheriproct (sp?) xx

wss

use andrex wet wipes and take lactulose...every day. Cos it takes a few days of constant use to kick in properly..

x

Take Fybgel daily to soften everything up , wet wipe each time you use the toilet and apply fresh annusol cream , sitting on really soft cushions will also help you feel alittle more comfortable. I like to wear a pad while using the cream so you can apply lots and it's less messy. Good luck it's horrid I know but they will almost definitely be back after the birth so be prepared . xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back