Pierced nipple

isobel84

Reaction score
I took my piercing out about 2 weeks ago from having it about 6 years. Now my nipple look miss shaped! Its slightly bigger then the other one and it points out a little bit where the holes are. its also a bit more sore then the other "normal" nipple.. Anyone had pierced nipples and know if it will go back to normal again? and if it will affect me breastfeeding? :roll:

it shouldnt affect breast feeding and the bits where the piercing went thru will heal takes a while tho just keep an eye on them as it heals on the outer edge but takes longer to heal thru the middle i had mine taken out a few yrs ago and all seems fine now but did take a while

serenitylove is right, all should be OK but it will take a while for the hole to heal up - the hole itself will take a while to settle down and might look a bit odd but it won't be forever :) As far as I know having a pierced nipple shouldn't affect breast feeding either so hopefully no problems for you :)

thanks girls! Dont really care what it looks like as long at it does its job for the little one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back