Nipple query - Maybe TMI sorry - anyone else have this ??

Naterjack

Reaction score
I am finding that my nipples get really hard in the mornings
Not just the actual nipple but the whole of the dark bit. It gets raised and hard and when touched they are actually quite sore :oops:

I have to soften them up by having a warm bath or soaking them with warm water, and they are then ok till the necxt morning, but until they have softened they are very hard , full and sore.

Ive also been finding some small flaky white / yellowy bits coming from the centre of my nipple in the mornings - is this normal ? Its not dry skin so is it my boobs preparing for bubba ?

Sorry if this is a bit TMI but i cant find anything about this on google
Thanks
Nat x

Naterjack said:
Ive also been finding some small flaky white bits coming from the centre of my nipple in the mornings - is this normal ? Its not dry skin so is it my boobs preparing for bubba ?

I have the same thing all the time. I notice when I clear the crusty bits I get a clear fluid comming out. I've just thought that it's my boobs getting ready.

i've had the dry flakey stuff on my nipples, too. sometimes they leak a bit in the shower when it's warm.
god, isn't pregnancy sexy!?

Is it wrong that I like the flaky stuff?

I love picking scabs and stuff like that, it's satisfying :lol:

he he , not strange,
I get rid of the flaky bits then check for more a few hours later :lol:

I'm the same. Mine started after I stopped breastfeeding my daughter at 13 months, it took 3 months for my milk to dry up and one day I noticed all this white stuff stuck in my nipples (TMI), I do take great pleasure out of cleaning them up though. If I'm sharing a bath with my daughter she just looks at me oddly!! :rotfl:

I get the flaky bits too. They're not so much harder but they are PURPLE when I am in the bath or shower! Which is weird 'cos they are so pale normally, you can usually barely notice them. I suppose if they are purple the baby will find them better in the dark :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL, I get the flaky bits at the end of the day and on clearing it I leak a small amount of clear liquid. I just assumed that it was my boobs getting ready!

Its all completely normal, I had that loads. I don't get it so much anymore though because I leak a lot so my nipples are often a bit damp!

Nothing flaky (yet) but my nipples have been getting really hard (and big - not just the nipple as you said) but not just in the mornings. Just a change in temperature, or if I have a cold drink, or if someone rushes past and I get a bit a draft (even in this weather) they go mad. It is incredibly embarrrassing at work and our meeting room is actually cold so they go beserk in there - I have my arms permanently crossed! :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back