Pics of cheapy test.

I didn't do another test, it was the same one as in the pics hun. No idea when AF is due, CD47 today and no sign of AF. x x

Did you not get loads of ebay cheapies? Do another one lol - no harm I just love looking at pics !! Oh but please dont if it will get you all sad if nothing there.... Oh and fingers crossed that was implantation bleeding you just had!!

Thanks hun. :)

I took my cycle ticker off because it's incorrect and useless having one if I'm irregular. I just found it interesting to see what happened at different stages of the cycle. :)

I have got 18 left, but promised DH I'd wait a week before doing another one. Besides, it's too early if it was IB? x x

Wish I never googled it now lol.....conflicting or what? As your cycles are not normal - the answer is no idea!! If you're late for AF can test now, if not , wait a week.....

Thanks Shauna. :) x x

I'm trying so hard not to test now! :doh:

Tracey - Google is incredibly conflicting, it's awful for symptom spotting too. ;) x x

Keep the not testing up if its what you want your doing good. Wont be long now til you know xxx

Thanks hun. I think it was 2 or 3 days ago I had a v. small patch of dark brown/red and thought it was AF, but nothing and then I had the same the next day but lighter and yesterday I had a bit more but still no AF, not even any sign of her.

Totally confused cos I thought I'd experienced IB about a week or so ago but obviously not?? :confused:

Almost tested this morning but thought I'd wait as long as possible.

CD48 today! x x

Thanks. Think I might be OVing again?!

Just had a fair bit of creamy stretchy CM. :confused: :confused:

Feels thin as well? x

dont want to get your hopes up but at the beginning of all my pregnancies I had snot like cm, also i did get the day before af came.

Thanks hun.

I've not had any cramps at all, nor any of my usual AF signs. I'm wondering whether I could be OVing again? Drat, wish I'd got some OPKs as well! Might get some actually... :D

CD 50 is on Thursday yeah? Hope your OH will let you test as planned - dont leave it a whole week.... hold off buying the OPKs now I'm still getting good vibes about you....

I am sorry hun, i cant see anything...it may just be too early :dust:

I did a sainsburys test and I am possitive there was a second line making it a cross. It came up before the two minutes was up and stayed after the 10 minutes when I tossed it in the bin. My partner ended up a little stressed after he seen it as I couldn't quite believe it and even though we're trying he reacted the same way he did with my son, PANIC.
I have been going through google reading horror stories about different pregnancy tests. I used a cheap one when I tested for my son a lot cheaper than the one I brought from sainsburys and it worked perfectly but now I don't know what to think now as I checked it and it is just one line about a hour after.
I could only think I either am not or its to early to tell.

MamaChick - Hi, welcome to the forum! I would re test in a week if you still have no period. Are you late for it? :) x x

Shauna - Lol sorry! No, not testing yet hun. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back