Physio

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Bubbles1987, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Bubbles1987

Bubbles1987 Well-Known Member

So Tuesday I went to physio due to the hip and pelvic pain I have been getting since 19 weeks. She said I have one leg longer than other which along with weight of baby and relaxant hormone had pushed my pelvis on one side back and I had curved the bottom part of spine. She corrected it all and has given me excercises to do three times of days. She told me give it a week and I will be sore after treatment and it really hurts!!! Worse then before and especially bad after excercises. I know she said give it a week but I didn't sleep last night well at all as had a bag of peas on my pelvis most of night (she said that would help) and oh was kept up with the crying.

Just after if anyone else had physio and can give me hope that it will get better and all be worth it really :) xxx

2. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I've not had it on my hips, but I've had back problems for about 15 years and my physio really helped with that.
    Starting to suffer more back pains now pregnant too, so physio might help again.

I hope you start feeling better soon :)

3. Flo

Flo Well-Known Member

I broke my back last year after being trampled by a horse and I still have physio now. The first few times were pure agony. It does get easier but it takes time. Your muscles need to adjust to being in the correct place now. Lots of ice and rest and it does com right

4. Rnicholls

Rnicholls Well-Known Member

I have bad back pains anyway like a trapped nerve, and been worse since my first baby, and now in pregnant again it's been bad, I couldn't walk for a few days! Iv been doctors today even thoue is slot better ATM I have been referred for light physio x