Feeling rough after physio!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
I had physio yesterday for the SPD and arthritis and was in absolute agony all of last night. I still feel very rough and sore this morning. Have others felt this bad after physio? I thought it was meant to help!!!!! :cry::help::sad:

oh no i am hoping to get physio for mine... what did they do? x

Ah that is not what i want to hear lol. I have finally given in and seeing my Chiro tomorrow as aches and pains are now getting unbearable. x

Just lots of stretching, pulling about and exercises. I think because I have arthritis anyway its worse. I have been given crutches and am getting a support belt fitted on monday.

Oh no sorry to hear you are suffering so much. I suffer with Fibromyalgia so expecting it to get a lot worse :-( x

I dunno hun but just wanted to give you a big hug :hug: xxxxxxxxx

I always feel 10 times worse after physio or osteopath for about 24 hours then things start to feel a bit better I think it is all the prodding

I saw physio 2 weeks ago, she told me to expect to be in agony for 48 hours but then it should feel much better. Hoping you feel better soon

I had Physio Monday where found out I had SPD! I was in agony afterwards, yday it started to ease but today im feeling so sore probs not helping that I'm being sick! Hope you feel better soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back