Physio Appointment

charlie84

Reaction score
I got my physio appointment through today for my SPD, they cant see me till the 12th December though :(

The pain is starting to really get to me, so hopefully it will help. I have been told to allow an hour for the appointment. So hopefully i will come away with a few exercises to help.

Now one thing i am unsure on is about whether this appointment as its in work time, do you think i will have paid leave or will i have to take it upaid.

Paid leave - you are entitled to all appointments :hug: :hug:

I found my appointment invaluable, already noticing an improvement

Do you have to go to a pelvic pain class the first time or is this a one on one physio appt? I have to go to a pelvic pain class first on 7th december :/

DebbieM said:
Do you have to go to a pelvic pain class the first time or is this a one on one physio appt? I have to go to a pelvic pain class first on 7th december :/

I was sent a letter to phone the hospital for an appointment for physio. Not sure who i will be seeing or what will happen tho.

Thanks babylicious, i am hoping that it will improve my mobility as i seem to be walking like an old lady at the mo.
I was concerned that the appointment wouldnt be classed as a maternity appointment therefore i wouldnt get paid leave. If that was the case i was going to see if i could book it for my day off.

I didn't get offered any class just straight forward physio

Yeah I got the walking like an old lady thing to a t at the moment, OH still thinks it's funny. I sneeze last night and it hurt so much I cried :shock:

Yeah my OH thinks its funny, i keep threatening to pull his legs out there sockets cus thats what mine feel like sometimes.

Not sure how i am going to get the christmas shopping done this year :?

do it online, the cold makes it worse.

Mine said to me not to bend or lift anything, floor is out of bounds and when getting in and out of bed make sure you keep legs together.

I've got crutches and they do help, even if just to whack sean for taking the p***

Yes i agree cold does make it worse.

Already when turning in bed i turn with legs together as it hurts any other way. Have to sit down when putting on knickers and trousers. I have a sharp reminder if i try to do it standing up.

Sorry if TMI but i am going to have to rethink positions for sex, because OMG my pelvis dont half hurt afterwards.

Definitely take it in work time. It's a preggy-related appointment as far as I'm concerned.

:hug: to you and hope the appointment helps. Sounds nasty.

It's so sore isn't it. If I so much as walk about for 30 mins these days I feel so much pain. Most of it seems to be right on my pubic bone and it is SO SO SO sore when I get up for a wee in the night. I feel like crying.

DebbieM said:
It's so sore isn't it. If I so much as walk about for 30 mins these days I feel so much pain. Most of it seems to be right on my pubic bone and it is SO SO SO sore when I get up for a wee in the night. I feel like crying.

Yep walking round tescos yesterday really hurt. I agree with you about getting up in the night for a wee, i think i get up without thinking because i am desperate for the loo, and of course get a surge of pain through my hip joints.
Well hopefully the physio will help relieve some of our discomfort.

I'd suggest missionary, it's the only position for me that doesn't really hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back