Photographer

Reaction score
I'm looking for a really good photographer to take photos of my baby to capture first few hours and days of his/her life .Either come to the hospital or I will go to them the day baby and I can leave the hospital.

Is anyone else having this done ?

I live in Glasgow does anyone know any good places?

Sorry I can't help, but what a lovely idea.

I'm very lucky that my OH is an extremely talented photography hobbyist, he won't allow anyone else to capture those first few precious days/weeks/months.

Hi mums,
I can recommend to you a wonderful photographer who specializes in photo sessions of newborns, children, and families. I tried her myself, and that's why I can now recommend her to you. She is a fantastic woman, who knows how to work with children. The pictures are really amazing, presenting not only the child, but also conveying all the emotions and feelings. I have my family's photo sessions done every year, which constitutes a great keepsake for years. Just search Google for Milla Photography Studio and you'll find her website and the gallery with the samples of her photographs.

It depends where you are but I've booked in with nalla photography. Her newborn pics are amazing and seemed so lovely when I spoke to her on the phone.

Can't wait for my newborn shoot I just feel bad I didn't have it with my other 2. X

All i'll say is don't be conned into buying the Bounty pictures. We were with DD and we've said we won't be having them this time. They make you feel guilty if you don't do it and our DD really wasn't happy about having them done. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back