photographer at the hospital

When I was in the hospital the photographer came around most days I think. The lady who does them came to the ward on the 2nd day I was in but as I wasn't feeling very well she came back the day after to do Jake's. I ordered a pack with large photos, little photos and birth announcement cards and I can't remember how much it cost but it wasn't alot (I think it might have been £35).

the photographer for the paper came in the day we went home so missed him and didnt have any other togs come in? :(

tho we have more than made up from then if u see the boxes of photos we have of Jam lol :oops: :lol:

we had to ring the photographer when we got home. then had to go back to the hospitla to take the picture.
they were meant to take only a week to arrive we had to wait 4 weeks.
xnatx

i never knew of anything like that - there was no offer of that for me in derby!

Strangeness said:
We had the baby portrait people come round the day after Aaron was born and she took a photo of him. I loved it (even though he's a bit orange from jaundice) it cost about £35 for the pack which was one big photo 2 medium 4 small and the passport ones and smaller ones with announcement cards to send. I thought it was brill! I wasn't pressured into it, they just took the photo and then they sent them to me about a week later and if I didn't like it then we could send them back and not pay or you could buy what you wanted from the pack and send the other's back, like school photos :lol:

This is what they did with us too! The photographer was there 3 days a week! :D

I think most hospitals have a designated photographer but I don't know if they are round the LO wards daily, I'd ask your MW once your on the ward :)

I remember Isaac's because he wouldn't keep still, the photographer got his attention with a rattle, whilst I held his hands in place and after the count of 3 we both moved our hands away and she quickly took the pic :lol:

I thought the cost of them was ridiculous though, so when they arrived in the post, we just scanned one and sent them back :eek: He looks like a surfer baby on them, he was very blonde with brown skin, we didn't know at the time he was getting very ill with high bilirubin levels, jaundice :(

Thankfully, in my hospital it was baby portraits..

The way i looked just after i had popped would haev destroyedthe pics lol

:D

same as strangess tho, no pressure of buyin in the hosp, they took piccys, sent you the pack thru the post few days later, you chose whether to keep them or not if not just send em back.

bout £30 i think :S

I didnt pay mummy bought em me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back