Photo shoot

tracey 2

Reaction score
Im really excited girls, im going to a photo shoot tommorrow with mummy kay, we are having our hair and make up done and then lots of photos. :D

Got to take 5 lots of clothes with us and shoes, so far iv found 2 outfits, still going through cupboards, Kay- i hope your doing better than me hey.

I have never even done anything like this so its going to be an experience definetly, i cant wait. Neither can kay, by the phone call i got this morning she is very excited as well.

KAY- if you see this hope your ready for striking a pose hehe, :lol: and see you tommorrow.

Wish us luck :hug: :hug:

Woo Hoo sounds like lots of fun :cheer::cheer:

Hope you both have a fab time & make sure you let us see the photos when u get them :D

will do Jo, thank you now i hope the trains are being good, as well.

oooooooooooh IM SO EXCITED Tracey!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

got a few new bits and bobs so hopefully Il look half decent :roll: def gonna be a new experience lol :lol:

Will have to post our pics up when we get them Tracey, altho we may blind this lot with our stunning beauty!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :wink:

well of course kay, you know our stunningness will just blow them all away hey, :rotfl:

I cant find anything to wear, oh yeah i have 2 pairs of boots now, im gonna try get tights on way down there otherwise may need to get some there if we are early lol.

I feel like a big kid and xmas has come early lol :hug: :hug:

That sounds brilliant! Have a great day both of you! Can't wait to see the pics! :cheer:

oh wow sounds brilliant.
hope you get the pics up asap! :hug:

Aw that sounds great, please post pics when you get back :D

Hope you both have the best time :hug: :hug:

me thinks i need to go bed for my beauty sleep now haha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep you need it kay, not that it will do you much good cos star of show is here, lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

(p.s-love you really) :hug: :hug:

sounds like a great day out have fun both

hey all, we had a fab day, we spent over 6 hrs there which dragged a bit they kept running late then telling us to come back etc, but eventually we had our nails, hair and make up done :D

I swear kay, has done this before she was a pro the photos were fab there were so many to chose from (oh yeah kay, broke the camera as well he was taking pics then it wouldnt work for a bit :rotfl: )

So guess how much each photo was?

£100 PER PHOTO OMG :shock:

Our faces :shock: they brought price down a lot and we got some decent ones so not too bad on a cd, but will take 6-8 weeks for it to arrive.

Kay- just want to say thank you so much i really mean it for today, this has been one of the best days iv had in a while so thank you.

She is now living it up at her work do, bless her.
:hug: :hug:

£100 a photo!!!
do they think you're made of money? lol
i bet its worth every penny though when you see the pics... what a good day you sound like youve had... and you deserve it :hug: :hug:

it was soooo good - other than bein charged a bomb haha!!! :shock: :lol:

glad u had fun tracey, the photographer LOVED you and u got some lovely pics - cant wait for new yr when we get them!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

my work do was good too, am CREAM CRACKERED today tho :bored: :bored: :bored: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back