Phil and Fern

emma28

Reaction score
Well I'm watchin this morning for the first time in months and have to just say--WOW doesn't Fern look brilliant?? :D

She's lost LOADS of weight and her hair is different isn't it??

Wonder when her book's out? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: maybe its a book of Ryvita recipes :rotfl:
I have to agree with you, I think she looks fantastic!! And I love her new hair think she only had it done last week (not that watch every day :fib: ) but it really suits her!!

me too she looks fantantic and always looks so glamourous. :clap:

emma28 said:
Well I'm watchin this morning for the first time in months and have to just say--WOW doesn't Fern look brilliant?? :D

Please don't rub it in some of us are stuck at work you know!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: - I'll definately be watching in 3 weeks time though :cheer: :cheer:

laura-82 said:
emma28 said:

Please don't rub it in some of us are stuck at work you know!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: - I'll definately be watching in 3 weeks time though :cheer: :cheer:

Yeah and I'll be pulling my hair out with boredom and loneliness :wall:

Agreed. I thought exactly the same thing when i switched it on this morning. SHe is one foxy lady!! Her hair is great and she has lost so much weight - especially in her face and it really suits her. I bet her Hubby is rubbing his hands in glee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back