arrghh name problems and were not even 10 weeks! HELP!

Rock-Angel

Reaction score
Not even 10 weeks, and hubbys driving me up the wall with names already!! We had at one point decided but then hes changed his mind,

it goes a lil something like this!

We had chosen a boys name and a girls name, and I thought that was that!! And we said we were not telling people till the baby is here,
( but i dont think he wil mind me puttin this here! if he does tough balls!!! )
but nooo mr over there has to be awkward!!!!!

Firstly If its a girl he want the third name to be valerie after his mum and a boy duncan after his dad, so bare that in mind!

Boy......
If we have a boy the second name will be owen, originally we had decided jake owen,

so would have been jake-owen duncan, but now he hates jake! Has any one any suggestions to go with the last 3? We genunily love owen and are sticking with it,
(if he dares try change it, Ill rip his bollocks off!!) But we dont like it for a first name!

We like short sharp names, names that cant be shortened and arent to common!?

Girl.....

I love and have always loved the name fern, spelt either that way or ferne! But hubbys bad spelling he wants the first version or so I thought!
We had chosen Fern bethanay valerie, but now he hates beth, and is also trying to change fern!!
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
I love fern, Im havin fern, but hes now cming up with loads odd names that dont go with it, and when i say nooooo hes like welll change fern then.....***cue me finding something to throw at him!

So far he has come up with, Dawn, daisy,hope, joy,

the latest one is Fern Meadow!!!
I ahve seen someone on this forum with a lilun called meadow, which is cool, but considering ferns a leafy thing, would having a meadow ie field as a second name seem odd??!!

Again like with the boys names we like short sharp names!!

Oh my help before I gag him for the next nine months!!!

I think ferne and meadow are beautiful but I personally wouldnt have em together, however I know some that would say the opposite, TBH the amount of times you use a middle name I dont think it really matters as long as you love it.

My friend has a Poppy Ocean which is lovely :)

Max or Ben, Alex, Miles, for one syllabol names which is what I would describe as sharp names go well with owen.

why not just Owen Duncan ? with no 3rd name?

i think fern meadow is quite nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back