phew

mum2A&L

Reaction score
i was getting myself all worked up over the fact breast feeding just wasn't working for the pair of us.Alice needed fluids shortly after shewas born, and was having difficulty latchng onto me, so i agreed to formula. since then, we have never had 3 complete feeds from me in a row, let alone a full day. was really beating myself up over her getting too used to the bottle, and worring she wasn't going to gain weight aswell/ do as well, but...

i got her weighed yesterday and she has gone up to 7lbs 1 oz! (she was born 6-1 & lost 4oz in her 1st week) :dance: i hadn't really noticed her fill out much, and was worried she hadn't grown enough. but the HV's sayshe isdoing fab!! i had to hold back tears, im so proud. :lol: :cheer:

sory... sad i know,but i needed to share before i pop

Awww well done Alicve and well done Sam hun your doing a great job :hug: :hug:

thanks girls. i was beginning to feel like i was letting her down. I hated putting a bottle too her mouth. made me feel poop :cry:

knowing that she is putting on weight whilst having formula, after having the pros of breastfeeding drummed into me soo much, and not being able to do it has lifted a huge weight from me.

cheers again! :hug: i just needed to get it off my chest before i popped with pride :) :oops:

i know how u feel hun...

now Jakob is a porker!!

cassi said:
i know how u feel hun...

now Jakob is a porker!!
bless! he is a little cutie :)

how much does he weigh now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics