Adrianne claudia-rose..

Chrissi87

Reaction score
i thought i would introduce my daughter to you all.. and tell you all whats shes upto now :)

adrianne claudia rose was born on the 1st of june 09 , 6 days late weighing 7lbs 15ozs and by natural labour all on just gas & air and the labor was horrific.. she had her face turned to the side and her chin was turned up so thats why it was hard to get her out.. they were going to help get her out but decided to see how i get on with it .. she was born with no help just the mw helping her by sliding her fingers inside nice lol and then i had to have sugery as my placenta cord broke and wouldnt come out .. lovely!! anyhow im not here to tell you about my birth!!

this is her as a new born
tn.jpg

and now at 5.2 months
Snapshot_20091114_20.jpg

she being rolling both ways since 14 weeks
she shuffles backwards since 20 weeks
she has just started sitting up with no support this week (so proud!!)
and shes just started tryin her hardest to crawl forwards.. she gets her knees up and inches forward reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slowly :lol:

so she has no problem getting around!

also we been weaning since 4.2 months just on mush at first to get her used to it and now we are onto blwing and she loves being able to feed herslef!!

her first bit of toast at yesterdays breakfast :D
Snapshot_20091114_3.jpg

Sounds like you had a few bumps along the way!
She's beautiful, and such a lovely name too :)
xo

she's lovely and I love her name - very very pretty :)

thank you all ... she just dont stop to cease amazing me ... she also looks very much like her big brother hehe xx

Shes beautiful :).. Sounds like she's coming on really well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back