+ PG TEST

Jens

Reaction score
Hi There, i am new to this site. I am just after a bit of advice. I am approx 5 days late on my Period, so i took a Pregnancy test on Friday (AM) Which had a very very faint + Line on it, I repeated the test on Sunday which showed a brighter + line but it still looked faint, I repeated the test again last night which again was brighter still, but i accidently spilled diet coke :? on it before the time was up to read the test.
Would this affect the test in anyway? And what are the chances that i am Pregnant by what i have said?

Thanks

I done pregnancy tests before that came out negative but when I missed my period coupled with some of the symptoms I done home tests that said I was pregnant (I think I done seven home tests, I couldnt believe it and I also done different makes) and then I had a doctors test done which also said positive.
My sister done home tests that said she was but she wasnt but that is quite rare, I would say you are pregnant, congratulations, if it is what you want :)

sounds like ur pg, false positives are very rare, i doubt the coke made any difference if positive the test shows straight away usually when lots of hormones so if it showed pos before the coke was spilled on it its pos! :cheer:

i'd say 2 positive tests say your pregnant

congratulations :cheer:

What were you doing drinking diet coke while peeing on a stick??!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, congratulations hun! You're pregnant!!! :cheer:

Amanda said:
What were you doing drinking diet coke while peeing on a stick??!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, congratulations hun! You're pregnant!!! :cheer:

I thought that :rotfl:

I'd say congratulations, you're gonna have a baby :cheer:

Yeah sound like your defo pregnant i done 4 tests just to make sure LOL, as i had to wait a few days to see my Doctor. Congrads XkelX

My doctor didn't bother redoing the test he said the home ones are as acurateas the ones they do. Congratulations, I hope all goes well.

Thanks For All Your Help, i have been to the docs today to get a quantitive HCG blood test done, so then i will know for sure, i dont know what i was doing drinking diet coke while i was doing the test! think i was trying to calm my nerves :rotfl:
**Fingers Crossed The Bloods Are Postive**

Jens said:
Thanks For All Your Help, i have been to the docs today to get a quantitive HCG blood test done, so then i will know for sure, i dont know what i was doing drinking diet coke while i was doing the test! think i was trying to calm my nerves :rotfl:
**Fingers Crossed The Bloods Are Postive**

I'm pretty sure you will be pregnant :cheer: I take you were trying for a bubba then?

congrats hun..i say congrats coz after 2 positive tests i dont think theres anyway you arent pregnant! well done :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back