Faint pregnancy result??

justsarah23

Reaction score
Hi there.I am new to the forum boards so first of all Hello all!

I am currently 6 days late which is rather unlike me as my periods have become regular over the last year.I had a pregnancy test (not a very good one admitidly - a cheap one off ebay) so I thought I would do it,I did the test around 6pm tonight - ideally now I realise I shouldve waited for my first urine in the morning,anyway I did the test and I cant decide wether I can see a very faint line or not?? I have begun to think my eyes are playing tricks on me so I thought I would ask your advice please?? I plan on buying a better test and doing it in a couple of days too.

http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg38 ... ?albumview

Please let me know what you think .Thanks in advance

Looks like a positive to me!!

My first ebay cheapie positive was so faint that I threw it in the bin - I later fished it out to double check!

Good Luck!! :cheer:

Kim x x x x x

I love line spotting!!

You should stick that up in the TTC room...

Looks like a BFP to me though.

hey... welcome to the forum.

I also got my first positive result on an ebay cheap test and nearly threw mine in the bin cause it was that faint.

Looks like a positive test on you pic hun so looks like congrats are in order !?!?!

Thanks all for your quick replies ! i really hope so :) Would love to be pregnant.In the past have done tests and never got a positive result - or even this little glimmer of hope that it seems so I will be made up if I really am this time. x x

I hope its a positive for you hun. I confirmed mine the next day with a clear blue digital and that was the day my period was due ....... fingers crossed for you hun xx

yes looks like a positive to me hun mine started off like that give it a couple of days and you will see a stronger line!

Yep, looks + to me. I also used the cheap ebay tests for about 8 days in a row but the line used to be soo faint and one day less obvious than before etc. Bit the bullet and bought First Response (really good highly recommned) and the line was so instant and obvious. Then did a clear blue digital. I know you can't go wrong with the digital, but I do like to see a line!

Fingers crossed for you.
L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back