• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PF's 2011 Secret Santa - Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking forward to shopping but I'm a bit stuck :)

hmmm... did you get your gift delivered to you or direct to ss MrsMc? x

I thought I was stuck at first aswell, can't go wrong with bath stuff or chocolates etc if necessary - just something generic, but I'm sure there is something in the profile you can latch on to, that's what I've done with mine

Last edited:
me too lol... do I get one "bigger" one or two "smaller" ones? I hate being so indecisive! hmmm... x

I think the more detailed the profile, the easier it is to choose. On a very sparse profile, that doesn't give many specific ideas then it's much harder

I've got 1 thing, just got to find something else, im stuck for ideas now though xx

I think I know what I'm getting mine. Going out Wednesday to have a nosy round the shops. Might see what's online too.

I'm really struggling with a £5 budget :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im still searching for my ss present, thats my task for when the kids are in bed x x

I've got a few ideas....there's a Christmas fair on in my local town on Saturday so gonna look at all the craft stalls for something a bit different xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back