• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PF's 2011 Secret Santa - Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th dec I think.

Ill more than likely be posting quite close to that because of money! But Ill get it posted on time I swear!

Ah no probs! I think I know what to buy anyway, just didn't want to miss the deadline xx

If anyone is stumped for something to buy me I'd really like a BFP lol or even to be able to ovulate that would be really good right now lol (crazy old crow lol) xx

If anyone is stumped for something to buy me I'd really like a BFP lol or even to be able to ovulate that would be really good right now lol (crazy old crow lol) xx

Not something us girls could give you some how lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

:yay: bought my ss present today...just got to wrap and post now :)

I'm a bit stuck, I have a few ideas but worried she already has them :s
Hopefully be getting things this coming week!
X

I'm sure whatever you have got will be gratefully received hunny xx

OOh!! I have organized bought and sorted delivery out for my Secret Santa present!! I really hope that she likes it and is in to receive delivery within the next couple of days as it needs a signature lol xx sorry but it was the only way!! plus ive gone well over the £5 but I know shes worth it xx

Delighted :) just got my s.s gift ordered and paid for . I'm having it sent straight to her so i dont forget or take forever getting it done . But I've saved the conformation number and link in case mamfy needs it for any reason . I really really hope she likes it x

Lol tinytoes I've sent mine directly too only I think I've buffered up the billing address ha ha x

I've wrapped mine this evening so will post it later in the week! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen