PF's 2011 Secret Santa - Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good emma. im abit stuck. seen one on the internet. bt need something else. gosh isnt it hard to find something.... x

^^ ditto! I **think** my ss will like what I want to get BUT I'm not sure. This is kinda harder than I thought lol! I'd hate to get something that she hates! :-/ xx

^^ ditto! I **think** my ss will like what I want to get BUT I'm not sure. This is kinda harder than I thought lol! I'd hate to get something that she hates! :-/ xx

I'm sure no one will hate what they get Hun, it's the thought that counts!

I have a few ideas but need to have a proper look.
X x x x

I picked up my secret Santa bits in town yesterday. :) they're all wrapped too.hope you like em....as for the £5 budget...I prob spent more on the 10.but I don't mind as you girlies deserve it :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Its definitely the thought that counts! x

Im still a little stumped but Im going to get it tomorrow I think . I'l have a really good look around when I'm out .

im going to wander into town tomorrow, when do we need to post to our ss? x

By the 10th Zoe. I'm having a look round the shops tomorrow too. I have a rough idea of what i want to get.

I was going to go shopping today, but had a hectic day so will definitely go out tomorrow. I think I'll post fairly soon, always prefer to be early than late lol.

Yh I think ill post mine sometime soon! I'm so excited its like 32 days till xmas!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I've got my ss pressie :). Will wrap and post it soon! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've bought mine now, just need to get wrapping & posting! x

I have just bought mine, really did not know what to get, hope she likes it x

Forgive my stoopidity but when have we gotta have them posted by? I've no idea what to buy like! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back