• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PF's 2011 Secret Santa - Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am soooo happy with my SS! cant wait to get shopping!

Me too! :) perfect thanks z

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Very happy with mine :) need to get thinking on a pressure now :)

Thanks! :love:

I have no idea what to get!!! Well Ive got an idea for a few things :D Luckily they sound very much like me so alls good in the hood!

I have NO IDEA what to buy!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy out here :) not sure what to but yet but I know I'll figure it out x

Filling in profile is harder than I thought...my mind went blank lol. I'm looking forward to getting thinking and buying :)

Filling in profile is harder than I thought...my mind went blank lol. I'm looking forward to getting thinking and buying :)

Tell me about it.It took me ages to fill mine in!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I have no idea what to buy my ss! x

Lol I have a few ideas but going to put some thought into it.. :) xx

Can anyone who did it last year give some ideas of the kind of thing U managed to get for the money?? Xx

I'm happy with my ss cos sound similar to me bt still have no clue wat to get. Xx

Last year I got silly things lol. She was single then do I got her a blow up perfect man, some of her fav sweets and some stickers and a key ring with her fav Disney character on :) I got a bad taste bear letting and a small thing of gin with a glass but the glass broke in the post :( it was so nice as well. Something to think about when you buy presents! It's got to be posted so might break!

Did anyone buy online? Only alot of what I'm thinking of getting I can get within budget online which would cost double at least in shops round here :-/ Don't know what to do... hmmmm... xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back