PF aunties..which is your favourite name??

Well obviously I LOVE Sebastian as that is my sons name lol x other than that theo and Zak are my favourites x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Check my ticker we are having Leo for a boy so obviously i love the name! I also like Theo i think its a good strong name (without sounding stupid) OH likes Leo more than Theo tho so we are off with Leo.... But then again i love Zack but our childhood dog was called Zack so its a no no for me.... Oh i just like them all lol xxx

I like Seth, Leo, and Elijah, but I wouldnt want it if someone I knew already had it.
You'll never get away with calling a kid Seb without everyone calling him Sebastian and that's just a cats name.

I love Seth and Jude! I think both will go well with the surname! Good luck choosing hun, no matter what you choose, it will be perfect :) x x

Oh I like Seth and Leo....hope u guys can come to some agreement...it's such a difficult thing to do! Xxx

The one's I find that roll off the tongue easily are:
Seth Anthony Weatherhead
Leo Anthony Weatherhead
Jude Anthony Weatherhead
Will Anthony Weatherhead
Zak Anthony Weatherhead

yeah, will weatherhead isn't great! i think it has to be one syllable as well! xx

Yeah I read that if the first name is one syllable, a multiple syllable middle name will compliment it.

OH's surname is three syllables like yours so we're going for a multiple syllable middle name to compliment Grace, but nothing too long! Still deciding on a middle name ourselves, was going to make a name thread today xxx

I really like them all but I think Seth and Theo go nicest with your surname.

I like Zak, would have been in our list, but we wanted a first initial near the start of the alphabet ti complement the w surname.

Firstly Leo will be Leandros nickname plus everyone's calling him that already bar my mum she hates it and thinks it sounds common but it has my vote. Also like theo and seth sounds cool and different. I like elijah too but only because you can shorten it to eli. I like names you can shorten and different names xxx

thanks for your replies girls, tiff thanks for the list :)

i like seth and theo most i think...now to convince the OH! xx

14 days left hun better get convincing Lol or you could wait till little man's here and see which name he suits? It'll be more of a surprise for everyone xxx

we've got our list and decided to see what we think he suits once he's here x

I just read tiffs list and from the surname I'm thinking Jude xx

I love Zak,(thats on our shortlist of names) also really like Leo & Ethan x

Love Jude but my oh says it's a girls name :-/
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members