Petrified of more twins

It's constant at the mo, flaming relentless day and night. I've got those bloody sea bands on that are doing naff all. I went to asda before and just wanted to lie on the floor :( x

I feel your pain! :hugs: as great as they are men could never understand I bet he is terrified of you lol you get as many scans as you like if it gives you peace of mind sod what anyone else thinks xxx

Oh I'm the boss in this house and he knows it ;)
I can't complain, he's very supportive, runs around for me day and night (and cleans my puke).
He's pretty perfect :love: x

i had no sickness with my twin pregnancy fingers crossed for a girl for you hun x

Thanks hun, see I did have sickness with my twins, that's why I'm worried x

Isn''t it funny how everyone has different symptoms normal forf themselves!

I have had 5 pregnancys and 4 babys- my theroy works on length of weeks of sickness , worked the same to the week for my sisters 3 kids too, (she had 1 girl and then two boys,identical weeks of sickness as me!) so I think it's family related.

Age 25 , Preg 1 - 20 weeks bad sickness - had a boy
Age 27 , Preg 2 - 20 weeks bad sickness - I had a boy
Age 28, Preg 3 - 15 weeks bad sickness - I had a girl
Age 37, Preg 4 - 11+ week naseau only - MMC (thought why naseau only)
Age 37, Preg 5 - 20 weeks naseau only -I had a boy (thats how I knew before gender scan!)

So for me the age thing improved my sickness , but still spot on the week for the sickness stopping

Fingers crossed for you cosmic that yours is a girl and only a singleton, the thought of twins with so many kids already would worry me, have an early scan, forewarned is forearmed after all, and it would be lovely to see baby anyway X

Last edited:
Thanks hun. I'm going to try and book one. I had booked Wednesday afternoon off (was booked for Botox, now I'll have to move my face :( )
I'll try and get one for then x

Thanks hun. I'm going to try and book one. I had booked Wednesday afternoon off (was booked for Botox, now I'll have to move my face :( )
I'll try and get one for then x

So Cosmic, how many kids have you got already is it 4 or 5 boys?
What are the ages of them, what will be the age gap till this baby?

JJ

Hey coz not read the whole thread so sorry if I'm repeating anything anyone else has said but just wanted to say that my friend who is pregnant on her 3rd is and has been sick as a dog and is having a girl she swears she never felt sick with her son but this is the second girl and she's really bad, also really grumpy lol she says its all the extra female hormones xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back