Petit Filous .......... Hyper Baby?

beanster

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else's lo has got rather excited after a petit filous! Holly had had natural yoghurt and fruit pots before and no difference. Tonight she had a petit filou yoghurt for tea and instead of showing her normal ready for bed signs she is full of beans! Might just be a coincidence, anyone else noticed this?

it might be the sugar, they have quite a ot. Not noticed it with Owen, he has a mixture of natural yogs and fromage frais like that. hope she went down ok?!

My son has days where he stays up no matter what he eats hun x babies are random just like us x but if you field test them again you may find out but i tend to stay away from them at tea time as they repeat on him x

25 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

I have looked at different yoghurts and Plum were the only ones without sugar soit might be the sugar

We had avoided them for ages cos of the sugar but the hv's always recommend them at clinic even when i said she had natural yoghurt! She has sweet fruit but nothing else sugary really. Where do you get plum yoghurts from, haven't seen that brand before? She has gone to bed now lol, fx she stays asleep!

We had avoided them for ages cos of the sugar but the hv's always recommend them at clinic even when i said she had natural yoghurt! She has sweet fruit but nothing else sugary really. Where do you get plum yoghurts from, haven't seen that brand before? She has gone to bed now lol, fx she stays asleep!
I have seen them at Waitrose. I get fruit pouches occasionally from Plum and my boy loves their porridge.

I use Plum yoghurt and Fromage frais, I won't use petit filous far too much sugar, I get them in tesco

Thanks, will look for them, if not i'll stick to natural yoghurt and fruit! Lots of petit filous for my lunch this week then!

My hv warned me off petit filous, its a shocking amount of sugar in them, something like 2 dessertspoons? i make my own yoghurt and sweeten them with fruit puree!

That's why it's annoying. We had a weaning session with the hv's and they showed how much sugar was in all sorts of things then said petit filous was ok as a pudding but not as a snack cos of the sugar! Tried some of Holly's last night and it is way too sweet to eat!

My lo has petite filous and fromage frais yoghurts and ive never noticed this tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back