update and sweep at 37 weeks.

mum2A&L

Reaction score
well my plug / show has slowed right down... its still jelly like instead of the creamy discharge ive had over the last few weeks, but the amount of 'blobs' with blood in has slowed down... its more like a snails trail now (sorry tmi). :wall:

i was in quite a bit of pain yesterday... it just started to feel like i was getting tightens in waves and then it stops!! :wall: apart from cramps today, ive had a handful of tightens. still something must be better than nothing :pray: dam body playing tricks on me!!

When i was up the hospital this morning they said that they tend to offer a stretch and sweep the day before an induction... Im not sure if they will offer me one, but i will be 37 weeks exactly next tuesday.... :think: i might ask my MW if she wouldn't mind... i would rather give everything the best possible chance, and its not like ive not been showing signs....

The MW today said she can still feel some of his head, but he is deep in there! I could have told her that from my compressed bladder :wink: she also said he is back to back :wall: Alice was born like this , but he had stayed not back to back for so long i kinda had let my hopes get up that he would stay that way!

she said that seeing as my body seems to be getting ready by its self, there is no harm in helping it along seeing as im so close to the finish line anyway.

so the plan tonight... Im going to go and visit my nan this afternoon - they going to have a curry for dinner (i had one last night as well, but hey ho!), then pineapple for desert, then im going to pounce on OH :twisted: he helped get me in this 'state' he can help get me out of it :lol: Then spend loads of time on all fours to try and turn him from being back to back (insert your own rude comments! :rotfl: ).

Still - repeat bloods on monday and fingers crossed my levels have gone down enough for them to be happy for me to be induced on Wed. im assuming they will be unless they have shot up again. i don't really want to think what they will do if they have at the moment. i will deal with that if it happens.

4 days to go!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ive just read that back - have i put enough dots in there ("...") :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here's hoping things start moving for you. I've been thinking along the same lines i had a pineapple smoothy on wed, gammon and pineapple on thurs and a curry last night. Still no signs at all for me though.

Grace xx

Hi sam :cheer: :hug:

How ya diddlin? I hope things start shifting for you soon luv and the middy can coax lewis out for you so that you can escape the dreaded induction :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care hun thinking of you :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back