can´t relax...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im only 4+4 or 4+5 today and I had m/c earlier a few times, now im so scared of having a m/c again, go to toile all time have nightmares about bleedings etc...:roll:
I cant relax i want to have a scan when im week 6 too see a heartbeat then I can relax.. Can I somehow book app now ? My doc told me to come back week 5 or 6 and they will look at booking a scan for me..

Hey :wave:

Sorry to hear about your previous MCs :hugs:

I think you can get a reassurance scan but sometimes it can be too early to hear the heartbeat

Keep us posted though

xxx

I know how you feel hun, I am constantly on edge since my MMC.

You might be able to get a reassurance scan, definitely ask them, although sometimes they won't do it - when I asked mine for a reassurance scan they said no, despite how obviously terrified I was and the fact I had a missed miscarriage, so just a warning, you won't always get one. You can pay privately for £50-£100 depending on the area though xx

I had an early reasurance scan yesterday but I went private for it cost £90 but was worth it!!
If you can not get one on the NHS call and ask at your local hospital if they do private scans.

it depends on your area but because of your history with mc (so sorry by the way) they should auto send you for a scan at around 6/7 weeks to check all is ok x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back