4 Weeks & 4 Days pregnant after M/C

Ellisf11

Reaction score
5 Months ago I had a M/C at 11 weeks. I had bloodtest which came back and showed no abnormalities, even though it was my 3rd M/C. Last week I done two pregnancy tests which both came back positive :) I'm so excited but part of me is trying not to get my hopes up as it is very early. I had lots of syptoms last week - bad skin, heartburn, sore breasts. However over the weekend all I seemed to have were sore boobs and stomach pains. Anyone gone through the same thing? I have my scan booked for the 1st Feb so I guess it's just a case of waiting until then. But it doesn't stop me worrying :( thanks everyone! Ellis xxx

Last edited:
5 Months ago I had a M/C at 11 weeks. I had bloodtest which came back and showed no abnormalities, even though it was my 3rd M/C. Last week I done two pregnancy tests which both came back positive :) I'm so excited but part of me is trying not to get my hopes up as it is very early. I had lots of syptoms last week - bad skin, heartburn, sore breasts. However over the weekend all I seemed to have were sore boobs and stomach pains. Anyone gone through the same thing? I have my scan booked for the 1st Feb so I guess it's just a case of waiting until then. But it doesn't stop me worrying :( thanks everyone! Ellis xxx
aww I knw it s hard not to worry I really hope u have a happy n healthy 9 months ..your scan is the same day as mine :)

Hi :) The only symptoms I have are sore boobs so your not alone. I know its easier said than done but try and stay positive. Its natural to worry though. Best of luck to you xx

Hey hun, you sound exactly same as me including the miscarriage! Fingers crossed all goes well for you xx

Fingers crossed everything goes well for u x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Take a week at a time hun - you have no control over it unfortunately, after a MC it really does go so slowly those 8 weeks till 2 week milestone.

I have everything crossed for you and good luck at your early scan for a lovely juicy HB on the screen to keep you going XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back