Periods?!

LilyMac

Reaction score
Just wondering really how soon after giving birth can it take for your periods to start again?
I bled for about 4 weeks and since last night I've had pre period type pains :( forgot us Girlies have these bloody things it's been that long since I had one!! Really not looking forward to them starting again as I always used to suffer quite bad with them :(
Anyway, I know everyone is different but was just wondering what everyone else experienced.

Ps I'm bottle feeding if that makes a difference x

I bottlefed and I got my first one after 8 weeks. The first period is horrible :(

:( I got mine this morning, cramps during the night were so bad they woke me up. Sometimes I bloody hate being a girl!

Aww thats crap. Its horrible when they come back :( I had forgotten they even existed!

Me too. It's just evil, they go away for nearly a year and then they go and come back with a passion :(
I feel like crying!

Mine took 19 weeks, but I bf. The first one was terrible, but the next one was like they used to be

Oh good as long as they dont stay this bad forever!! Im in agony today so I plan on having a duvet day and eating loads if chocolate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back