Nausea with periods now!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced a change in periods after having multiple babies? I was ok after Rosie but since I had Matt I feel really nauseous prior to my period arriving; its just like bad morning sickness! Yuck! x

Hope you fill better soon hun!

Mine don't seem alot different, the only difference is since having charley, I get really bad spots but I've never had spots in my life :( I am on the coil though so that's prob causing them! x x

Thanks! yeh its so annoying, something else to not look forward to - reminds me must order a mooncup! x

Thanks! yeh its so annoying, something else to not look forward to - reminds me must order a mooncup! x

Oh god I am so glad you have posted this not in a bad way - I am exactly the same! Its tarts two days prior to my period arriving I eat something and straight away I feel really sick, I never actually vomit but its a gagging sensation just like morning sickness along with this I get so tired when this happens and sometimes lightheaded. On the day it actually arrives the sickness is so bad I actually cant get out of bed I just feel so weak and shaky. I have been to the doctor many times and they just say its my body after childbirth and it should settle. The bleeding is very heavy for the first day and usually now last for a full 5-7 days as before it only lasted 3 days. I dont really have any cramps but it is due on Friday and since last Thursday I have been so bloated I look preggers again and am sore in my lower stomach when I sit up or stretch - to be honest I have convinced myself there is something wrong with me as I just feel awful - sorri to rant on a bit but for the last few months Ive been feeling so low because of thisot easy when theres a new ba and other kids to look after xx

Maybe you've had a change in hormnone balance since? why not try the good old agnus castus girls? xx

I didn't feel sick with my periods or have major changes, but the last times I used to swing one way then the other , so much that the docs recomended me to take a womens vitamin suppliment, there are loads of them at the supermarket, can;t remember what I took, but it did help balance me out loads. Havn't had anythign this time , but I am BF and had no periods yet so will look forward to that one when I give up.

Hope you get something sorted to feel better RM and Mrs K

Thank you, yes I have actually had my third one this week and was fine it was so much lighter, no sickness and no extreme tiredness just normal cramps and only lasted a few days so hopefully things are settling down now - and yes I have started supplememnts called Well Woman just bought in supermarket hopefully they will make a difference - now just to stop the spots and hair loss and I will be flying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back