Miscarriage

Neev

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and had recently found out I was pregnant on Tuesday 23rd october which was confirmed with blood test on Wednesday. Today I have been in A&E and M/C is confirmed as I had fresh blood spotting, the m/c is confirmed with low levels HCG

I just want to know a few things, my head is buzzing with confusion, delusion and sadness. What can I expect now? Do I need to wait for a few days and expect an AF? I was 4 weeks 5 days pregnant. I would usually have AF if I did not get BFP on 22nd October. What happens with my cycle now that I have gone through M/C

I am asking because I am wondering when we can start ttc again. I understand that it is adviced to wait for 3 months but my sister M/C in august and conceived in september. This was 10 years ago so she doesnt remember the exact details to help me out here. I am just trying to work out when I would ovulate.

I hope to make some good friends here, totally down today after being in hospital for 6 hours and then finally finding out the bad news. I only had the good news for a few days that I was pregnant but it still hurts. Am I going mad?

Oh i am so so sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will try and answer your questions - I started my miscarriage just after 6 weeks , and i am currently waiting for AF to arrive, 5 weeks after i started spotting

Your AF may just arrive in a months time but may take a little longer

I was advised that i only needed to wait one cycle before TTC but to be honest i havent done because as soon as the bleeding stopped i felt fine

I think you will know when your body is ready to TTC

I have found this site really supportive and feel free to PM at any time

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry about your loss :hug:

Although its a tough time i get the feeling you seem pretty positive and if it was early there is no reason why you cant try again straight away, you would most likely ovulate 14 days from the day you started the bleed HOWEVER this can vary from woman to woman.

Its important before you TTC you are mentally ready to try again. I was lucky enough to fall preggo straight after my July mc although it didnt work out it does for alot of women so theres no reason to say it will happen again...

Just wanted to wish you all the best for next time. I also agree with NW1 you will know when its right for you to start ttc again
x

xxx

Hi, welcome to the forum...IM sorry its due to this situation though :(
I went back on the pill after my m/c so my AF was 6 weeks after my m/c. I came off the pill a month ago so we could start TTC and this has been my first proper AF since...they were 28 days before (pill) and this one was 33 days...i think it can affect your cycles but im not sure.
I didnt really get told about TTC again because of the circumstances but from what iv found out on here its any where between one and three cycles. I think thats aminly so they can get a better idea of dates. If your ready to try again mentally then your body will do the rest...
Im sure you will like this forum...everyone is so supportive it has helped me so much
Feel free to PM me if you want :)
take care xxx

Thankyou so much. I am being positive after going through the worst this weekend, hubby and family have been very positive. They have said if the little one was not happy to come into this world, we have no power over it. They also said that sometimes body expels if it thinks it is not ready but perhaps also if the health of the baby or mom was compromised then it would end up in m/c because the womb was not ready. My sister said it was a practice run for the womb because this was my first conception. I had 5 days of complete high when I found out I was pregnant. I was scared of the next 12 weeks but the reason I am looking ahead is because god has done it too early rather than 12 weeks which would I suppose be more destructive. I am not sure. It is not easy and I feel for all you ladies but I think god Knows what he is doing. I thought to myself perhaps I should not have gone to Asda on saturday but it is not going to help us. I am going for an ultra sound scan now because they want to find out what has happened inside and rule out ectopic pregnancy. The doctors are being very supportive and I am thankful for that too. They did all the tests they could yesterday and didnt make me feel that I had just lost a few cells. I had read in other places they can be that way when it is so early

I will pray for all of us to go through healthy pregnancies, I feel I have been letting my feelings out on this forum and when I am alone I start reading the forum responses in every section. The happy sections of 1st or 2nd trimester give me hope and this section helps me see that life does work out well.

I dont know how I feel this morning but I am determined to bring our little one into this world and not give in to the world of depression.

Im glad you are feeling positive about it all...it has taken quite some time for me to get to where im not blaming myself for the m/c but i still ahve my moments!
When its ment to happen it will...try to stay positive.
here if you need any support
xx

The title says it all really! I miscarried in June/July (found out in June but actually miscarried in July). since my miscarriage I seem to be really struggling with my periods. I start cramping about a week before it's due and by the time af actually arrives I feel terrible. Bad cramps, sick, tired etc. I just wondered if anyones else has experienced this. My periods were no where near this bad before the miscarriage.

Sorry I put that message in the wrong place! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back