Periods after mc

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Ok my first period after mmc was 28 days from when I started losing my baby and I'm now day 22 from the start of last af and I've just got af again!! Is this normal?!!
Before af I had 31 day cycles! Is this what they mean by you being extra fertile or is it just my body doing weird things and trying to normalise? No wonder I feel so up and down with these hormones going all over the place!!
Thanks xxx

I think it can take a bit if time for your cycle to get back to "normal". I've not had any months yet where my cycle length has been the same and it's been 10months but again some woman go straight into the old routine. As I got pregnant quickly after coming off the pill I don't really know what was ever normal for me! Be patient and just see how things go x

Hello, I think it is normal to take a while for your cycles to get back to how they were before. I've only had one induced and one natural cycle since my mc and that was way off. Now on my next cycle and I know I'm going to be having a long one again as I should have ov this weekend if I was back on my 'normal' cycle, but I haven't so guessing this is going to be another long one.

Normal! My cycles have been so messed up since mc in may! Which makes it annoying when you start ttc again! Xx

I had a mc at the start of June and when AF arrived in July I had the most excruciating pains inside my vagina and left side. I was crying with pain and couldn't stand. I ended up being rushed to hospital as they thought I had an ectopic pregnancy, I didn't and they said it's just AF regulating again. My last AF was 1st August and it is back to normal again. Give your body some time to readjust and I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back