Period type pain?

mikid

Reaction score
I'm only 33 weeks and have got horrible period type pain all in my lower back and bottom of my bump... Just wondered if anyone else had suffered with this?

hello honey, cant say ive had them really bad but i have had the odd pressure pain in the last couple of days down there, sometimes they take my breath away but hoping this is just normal for this stage in pregnancy! if they get bad you should call midwife i reckon x

They seem to have eased off a bit now but will see how it goes and ring mw if doesn't stay away! Thought i'd have a break from those evils for a few months!!

Best to check with MW if you are unhappy about the pains.

You might find this is baby just trying to slowly move down, which causes the period pains, that is what i have found. But never be affraid to check with the MW if you aren't happy.

have you called your midwife as any pains before 37 weeks should be checked out hun x

I havent called mw, it only lasted a couple of hours that night and not happened again since. I do have mw app monday so will mention it, and call if it happens again before then. Thanks ladies x

Keep and eye on it, you can never be too careful, and I'm sure they won't mind you running it by her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back